Decorative solar lights are an efficient means to provide lighting with no utility lines. They provide cost savings by eliminating the need to trench wires and the recurring cost of power bills after installation. Decorative solar lights have been installed for many businesses, pathways, universities, docks, parks and residential areas and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Solar Power for Decorative Lighting
Every decorative solar light comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the fixtures per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly can be mounted nearby in the surrounding landscape, on a separate pole or on top or below the fixture pole depending on the application. See our Solar Power Systems section
for additional information and specifications.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Decorative Solar Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard acorn and globe fixtures to decorative coach and scrollwork fixtures. They can provide the needed lighting levels and distribution patterns to provide the perfect lighting solution. See our Solar Light Fixture section for all fixture choices and specifications.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometries
- Dark sky compliant fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships
Decorative Solar Light Fixture Mounting
The DB decorative bracket comes in multiple configurations for side of pole mounting. Top of pole mounting can be provided by the TA tenon adapter mounting bracket.