SEPCO’s solar flag lighting systems are an efficient means to provide lighting without the need for standard utility power. Every system provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system. Commercial solar flagpole lights have been installed for many businesses, parks, memorials and residential areas and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Solar Power for Flag Lighting
Every SEPCO solar flag lighting system comes complete with a self-contained solar power assembly sized to run the specified solar light fixture as per the requirements set by the customer. Our team designs each system by the power consumed by the fixture and available sun provided by the geographical location of installation. The battery backup provides a minimum set autonomy for extended battery life and to take into account local weather conditions.
Every Self-Contained Solar Power Assembly Features:
- Single solar panel array
- Optional full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum vented battery console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to a pole or wall
Solar Flag Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard flood fixtures to small narrow style fixtures. Each fixture provides the needed lighting levels and distribution pattern to provide the perfect lighting solution to meet the requirements of the application.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometrics
- Dark Sky Certified fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships with Hubbell Brands
Solar Flag Light Fixture Mounting
- SP side of pole upsweep tapered elliptical mounting bracket comes in 4’, 6’ and 8’ lengths and features a 24” rise for mounting directly to the flagpole.
- FB fixture bracket can mount the fixture on the ground below the flagpole or on the side of a building or sign.
- HB hook bracket is also used to mount a small fixture to the flagpole below the flag.