Solar pathway and landscape lights are an efficient means to provide lighting with no utility lines. They provide cost savings by eliminating the need to trench wires and the recurring cost of power bills after installation. Solar pathway and landscape lights have been installed on perimeters, parks, pathways, etc. and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Solar Power for Pathway & Landscape Lighting
Every solar security light comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the fixture per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly can be mounted nearby in the surrounding landscape for bollard and small flood lights or at the top of the pole, typically above the fixture(s) with overhead lights. See our Solar Power Systems section
for additional information and specifications.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Solar Pathway & Landscape Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard flood fixtures, bollard style fixtures and decorative style fixtures. They can provide the needed lighting levels and distribution patterns to provide the perfect lighting solution. See our Solar Light Fixture section for all fixture choices and specifications.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometries
- Dark sky compliant fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships
Solar Pathway & Landscape Light Fixture Mounting
Bollard fixtures have their own base included in the fixture. Small flood fixtures can be mounted with a FB fixture bracket. The DB decorative bracket comes in multiple configurations for side of pole mounting. Top of pole mounting can be provided by the TA tenon adapter mounting bracket.