SEPCO’s solar pathway and landscape lighting systems are an efficient means to provide lighting without the need for standard utility power. Every system provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system. Solar pathway and landscape lights have been installed on perimeters, parks, pathways, etc. and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Solar Power for Pathway & Landscape Lighting
Every SEPCO solar pathway and landscape lighting system comes complete with a self-contained solar power assembly sized to run the specified solar light fixture as per the requirements set by the customer. Our team designs each system by the power consumed by the fixture and available sun provided by the geographical location of installation. The battery backup provides a minimum set autonomy for extended battery life and to take into account local weather conditions.
Every Self-Contained Solar Power Assembly Features:
- Single solar panel array
- Optional full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum vented battery console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to a pole or wall
Solar Pathway & Landscape Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard overhead fixtures to bollard and small flood style fixtures. Each fixture provides the needed lighting levels and distribution pattern to provide the perfect lighting solution to meet the requirements of the application.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometrics
- Dark Sky Certified fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships with Hubbell Brands
- Urban Fixture – decorative style fixture using LED technology
- Slide Fixture – decorative post top style fixture using LED technology
- Bollard Fixture – standard bollard fixture using LED technology, provides round or oblong distributions
- FLAB Mini Flood Fixture – small flood fixture for small area applications
- InGrade Fixture – small ingrade fixture easily integrated within different applications for up or down lighting
Solar Pathway & Landscape Light Fixture Mounting
- Bollard fixtures have their own base included in the fixture.
- Small flood fixtures can be mounted with a FB fixture bracket.
- The DB decorative bracket comes in multiple configurations for side of pole mounting.
- Top of pole mounting can be provided by the TA tenon adapter mounting bracket.