Solar sign lights are an efficient means to provide lighting with no utility lines. They provide cost savings by eliminating the need to trench wires and the recurring cost of power bills after installation. Solar sign lights have been installed on many business, kiosks, cities, colledges, schools and HOA signs and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Solar Power for Sign Lighting
Every solar sign light comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the fixture per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly can be mounted nearby in the surrounding landscape or on the sign directly depending on the application. See our Solar Power Systems section
for additional information and specifications.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Solar Sign Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard small flood fixtures to large high powered fixtures. They can provide the needed lighting levels and distribution patterns to provide the perfect lighting solution. LED strips are also available for internally illuminated signs. See our Solar Light Fixture section for all fixture choices and specifications.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometries
- Dark sky compliant fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships
Solar Sign Light Fixture Mounting
The FB fixture bracket is the standard mounting arm used for mounting the fixture in front of the sign. The SP side of pole upsweep tapered elliptical mounting bracket, which comes in 4’, 6’ and 8’ lengths with a 24” rise, can also be used for mounting directly on the sign.