Who We Are
And What We Do Here At SEPCO
With over 30 years of experience, SEPCO is known as the pioneer in the industry. While our roots date back to 1979, we have been exclusively manufacturing commercial solar lighting and off-grid solar power systems under the SEPCO name since 1994.
Solar Electric Power Company is the leading manufacturer of commercial solar LED lighting and remote power systems. Our products offer the perfect solution where the power grid is either unobtainable or cost-prohibitive. We provide experience with quality, stand behind our products, and take pride in our work.
Mr. Steven R. Robbins founded SEPCO - Solar Electric Power Company in 1994 and still plays an active role. Steve realized the potential of solar and began his career in the industry in 1979. By 1981 he had been involved in his first patent work and also his first solar electric project. By 1992, Steve had patented the first solar street light and solar bus stop lighting system.
- Robust design and high quality, rugged commercial-grade construction
- Exceptional performance, reliability, and long life expectancy as demonstrated in thousands of existing projects around the world
- Excellent customer service and responsive support
- SEPCO's experience in designing products to perform within harsh environments is unparalleled
- Competitive cost with the competition with a top of the line design and materials
SEPCO promises to stay at the innovative forefront with our product line while paying close attention to evolving environmental concerns.
As of 2022, SEPCO has now become a woman-owned and operated business.