Mr. Steven R. Robbins founded SEPCO - Solar Electric Power Company in 1994 and still plays an active role in the company. Steve realized the potential of solar and began his career in the industry in 1979. By 1981 he had been involved in his first patent work and also his first solar electric project. By 1992, Steve had patented the first solar street light
and solar bus stop lighting system
SEPCO's company goals are unique. He is very excited about solar and loves to share his knowledge on the technology. Steve has always desired to have his corporation move forward on pride, experience and truth. He carefully selects his employees so that each facet of the company truly cares about the product.
While SEPCO is on the innovative front with many new technologies, we carefully design products using components that have been vigorously researched and field proven.
- Robust design and high quality, rugged commercial grade construction
- Exceptional performance, reliability and long life expectancy as demonstrated in thousands of existing projects around the world
- Excellent customer service and responsive support
- SEPCO's experience in designing products to perform within harsh environments is unparalleled
- Competitive cost with competition with top of the line design and materials
SEPCO promises to stay on the innovative forefront with our product line while paying close attention to evolving environmental concerns.