SEPCO’s solar security lighting systems are an efficient means to provide lighting without the need for standard utility power. Every system provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system. Solar security lights have been installed on perimeters, parks, pathways, boat ramps, etc. and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Solar Power for Security Lighting
Every SEPCO solar security lighting system comes complete with a self-contained solar power assembly sized to run the specified solar light fixture as per the requirements set by the customer. Our team designs each system by the power consumed by the fixture and available sun provided by the geographical location of installation. The battery backup provides a minimum set autonomy for extended battery life and to take into account local weather conditions.
Every Self-Contained Solar Power Assembly Features:
- Single solar panel array
- Optional full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum vented battery console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to a pole or wall
Solar Security Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard flood fixtures to overhead style fixtures. Each fixture provides the needed lighting levels and distribution pattern to provide the perfect lighting solution to meet the requirements of the application.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometrics
- Dark Sky Certified fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships with Hubbell Brands
- Alpha Fixture – large flood fixture for security and large area applications
- DDL Fixture – standard utility security fixture using LED technology, provides symmetrical and asymmetrical distributions
- Viper Fixture – modern style fixture similar to standard Cobrahead fixtures
Solar Security Light Fixture Mounting
- ST (Side of Pole Tenon) bracket provides a 2 3/8” straight tenon pipe for horizontal side of pole mounting in 5” or 24” lengths.
- SH (Side of Pole Horn) bracket is a 2” aluminum bracket and shaped like a large hook and allows for the fixture to swivel for specific tilting requirements.