I love all things green and wanted to point out some of my favorite websites for more information. Go check these out and let me know which ones are your favorites or what websites I am missing. I’d love to expand my bookmarks with more information.
- Care2 – if it is creating a more green lifestyle, eating healthier, or taking action into causes you like; Care2 provides information on just about everything.
- MNN Mother Nature Network – “Improve your world” is MNN’s motto and the site does just that. MNN has up to date news and information on environmental and social responsibility issues that encompass your family, health, lifestyle, business, community and planet.
- Eartheasy – not just a blog to read, but products to actual put to use to make your life greener. The blog is full of great advice while their store covers just about everything inside and outside the home.
- Chasing Green – a site that shows small things that can be done in everyday living to improve the environment, look no further. Chasing Green provides projects, discussions, and encouragement for finding simple tasks to make a change.
- Blue & Green Tomorrow - a website that features ethical investments and sustainable living ideas. There is a ton of news, travel information, interviews with people in the industry, and books and films about the green movement.
- Earth Techling – a consumer publication that focuses on all types of green technologies from clean energy, electric vehicles, green gadgets, and green buildings.
- Clean Technica (cleantechnica.com) – news and individual’s views on solar, wind, water, and geothermal energy, energy efficiency, and green jobs. They also have more specific sites to choose from for other green topics.
- TED – Ideas Worth Spreading is the only mantra of TED. A conference that brings people from technology, entertainment, and design together to talk about all topics. A Greener Future is specific to helping the environment and making the world a greener and self sustaining place.
- Green Tech Media - a site that works to give updated information on the renewable energy industry in all its branches including wind, solar, geothermal, etc.
- Treehugger – from becoming informed, interacting, to taking action, Treehugger.com covers news, solutions, and product information. There is tons of information available for any type of audience.
As of 2020 - Leaf'd has been the only updated site to include. I took a look at it seems they have tons of products available that are following sustainable practices as well as a blog for additional information on how to be more sustainable in your daily life.